The Vision of LAMb International
LAMb International believes all individuals are created by God for His service and leadership; therefore, we envision a future in which each person is actively using his/her talents and gifts to fulfill what God has purposed.
Our Primary Goal
In all things, our primary goal is to exalt the Lord Jesus Christ by actively using the gifts that He has given us for equipping the saints, declaring God’s glory, and advancing His Kingdom.
The objects of LAMb are:
- 3.1 To advance and teach the religious tenets, doctrines, observances and culture associated with the evangelical Christian faith;
- 3.2 To provide social workers with the necessary training and tools to enable them to help orphaned and abandoned children overseas;
- 3.3 To relieve poverty by providing basic amenities, including food and supplies to orphaned and abandoned children overseas;
- 3.4 To provide not-for-profit hospitals and clinics with medical and dental equipment;
- 3.5 To advance education by providing elementary school education to orphaned children overseas;
- 3.6 To advance the Christian faith by developing a biblical based leadership curriculum and by providing the necessary training materials and educational resources to those in a leadership role overseas; and
- 3.7 To assist in the adoption process of abandoned and orphaned children by designing and implementing a program model for Christian orphanages.